The corner apartment building at Obere Amtshausgasse 14 was built in 1895. In the course of the conversion and rehabilitation measures, the object was extended by one standard floor and one attic floor. The smooth façade, too, was comprehensively rehabilitated and coated in a friendly yellow. Furthermore, a new lift was installed during revitalisation work. The flats were comprehensively rehabilitated and equipped with new wall and floor covering as well as new kitchens and bathrooms.