Hütteldorfer Straße 155, 1140 Vienna

The object

This representative corner building is a typial apartment building from Vienna’s „Gründerzeit“ era erected at the turn of the 20th century. The object is located on a 564 m² lot and today comprises a total of some 1,830 m² of lettable floor space divided into 21 flats and one shop.

The street-side façade is lightly structured using window sills, decorative stucco elements as well as profiled cordons with main cornices providing a very good picture of the „Gründerzeit“ era more than 100 years ago.

Rehabilitation

The building was comprehensively rehabilitated from 2011 to 2012. Rehabilitation work was not restricted to the vacant flats on the standard floors which were updated to meet higher standards and converted to more modern floor plans. It also involved the removal of the entire attic floor and the erection of a new two-level roof truss housing six new attic floor flats.

The rehabilitated flats feature spacious rooms more than 3 m high, modern bathrooms, toilets and new built-in kitchens. The electrical, gas, water and heating installations, too, were brought up to date. At the same time, a new lift with a spacious lift cabin suitable for handicapped people was installed.

The object is excellently connected to the public transport system via the stop of rapid railway line S45 just 150 m away, the tramway line 49’s stop right in front of the house, a stop of bus line 51A and, in particular, through the stations of underground lines U3 and U4. U3 links the building to both Bahnhofcity Wien West and prime shopping street of Mariahilfer Straße as well as to the cultural centre with its world-renowned historical buildings and splendid shopping opportunities.

Penzing district is located in the western part of Vienna and, being a suburban district, boasts a high percentage of green spaces and woods.

The building nowadays known as Fuchs Villa on Hütteldorferstraße is a precious architectural monument designed by Otto Wagner. Renowned painter Ernst Fuchs not only saved the villa from certain demolition but also made it available to the public as a museum. Those interested in the arts and, in particular, in Art Nouveau, should pay this villa a visit.

 
Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly.Update my browser now

×

CPI Immobilien GmbH
Hahngasse 3
1090 Wien

Tel: +43 1/409 54 40-0
E-Mail: office@cpi.co.at