Angeligasse 105, 1100 Vienna

The Object

This object is a typical Viennese „Gründerzeit“ style structure erected at the turn of the 20th century as a corner house. The street-side façade is for the most part heavily structured featuring window pilasters, pilaster strips, horizontal stucco grooves as well as a profiled cordon and main cornice.

Rehabilitation

The building was comprehensively rehabilitated from 2002 to 2003. Rehabilitation work was not restricted to the vacant flats on the standard floors which were updated to meet higher standards and converted to more modern floor plans. It also involved the removal of the entire attic floor and the erection of a new two-level roof truss housing six new roof terrace flats. These newly built flats offer magnificent views above the rooftops of Vienna.

The rehabilitated flats feature spacious rooms more than 3.20 m high, modern bathrooms, toilets and new built-in kitchens. Both the electrical and the gas, water and heating installations in these flats were comprehensively renewed.

At the same time, a new lift with a spacious lift cabin suitable for handicapped people was installed. Additionally, rising mains for power, gas and water were renewed. Lettable parking spaces for eight cars were created in the courtyard.

The object is very well linked to the public transport system through stations of the underground lines U1, U4 and U6 as well as stops of the lines 1, 7A and 65A. By car, one can reach the new main station in 5 minutes and despite its quiet location, the building is very well connected to the road network in all directions.

Several small parks inviting one to linger such as Fortunapark and Martin-Luther-King-Park are located in its close vicinity.

Some 10 % of all of Vienna’s residents live in the city’s 10th district. In the south, the densely developed area connects to a continuous green belt that features, among others, a golf course, Volkspark and the open-air public swimming pool of Laaer Berg, the Wienerberg recreation area and Laa forest. Here, on the northern slope of Mount Laa, the so-called Bohemian Prater (a small amusement park) was built in 1882 and still represents an attraction popular with the young and the old.

Spinnerin am Kreuz, a tall yet gentle stone pillar dating back to 1375 is the 10th district’s landmark. The pillar provides an exciting contrast to the modern high-rise towers at Wienerberg which are used as office and entertainment space.

Amalienbad located at Reumannplatz square used to be the largest public pool in Europe (up to 1,300 people could bathe there at a time) and remains a popular pool to this day.

 
Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly.Update my browser now

×

CPI Immobilien GmbH
Hahngasse 3
1090 Wien

Tel: +43 1/409 54 40-0
E-Mail: office@cpi.co.at